COMPACT INSTANT ICE PACK
- Ideal for treating injuries on smaller areas
- Compact size is ideal for keeping in a bag or first aid kit
- Simple squeeze and shake application
- Pack can remain cold for around 20 mins at room temperature
- Single use and easily disposable
- Contains Urea and Water
- Size - 15 x 15cm
All Koolpak Instant Ice and Instant Hot Packs are fully compliant with ISO13485:2016, and are CE certified under SGS Belgium, our notified body. Unlike many other products on the market, our Koolpak medical devices are fully CE compliant.
Instant Ice and Hot Packs are used for treating a wide range of soft tissue injuries, therefore these products must be certified as Class IIa Medical devices and accredited to ISO13485:2016, as required by Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
If an Instant Ice or Hot Pack does not show a CE mark and authority number, then they're NOT suitable for medical or therapeutic use.