Developed by working closely with top-level athletes and teams, the SIS Caffeine Shot 60ml meets the needs of cyclists, runners, triathletes and players of team sports, such as football.
Formulated by SiS's scientists, the Caffeine Shot's comprehensive formulation uses only the best ingredients. It's ultra-convenient format makes it easy to take before going to the gym, at races, or during half time.
The Caffeine Shot is the ideal choice for professional and recreational athletes alike, especially when added focus is needed for training or competition.
Reduces tiredness and fatigue
2g citrulline malate
Suitable for vegans
SiS GO Caffeine Shot is specifically formulated for use in training and matches. It contains 150mg of caffeine and 2g citrulline malate. While magnesium contributes to normal muscle and nervous system function, added vitamins B2 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Table of Nutritional Information
per 100ml per serving 60ml %NRV Energy 63kj/
- Fat 0.01g Trace - of which saturates 0.0g 0.0g - Carbohydrate Trace Trace - of which sugars Trace Trace - Protein 3.37g 2.02g - Salt Trace Trace - Caffeine 250mg 150mg - L-Citrulline DL Malate 3333mg 2000mg - Average Adult Intake (8400kJ/2000kcal)
Table of Vitamins and Minerals Information
per 100ml per serving 60ml %NRV Vitamin B12 1.4mcg 0.83mcg 20% Vitamin B2 0.77mg 0.46mg 20% Vitamin B9 111mcg 66.7mcg 20% Magnesium 393mg 236mg 63% NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- L-Citrulline DL Malate 2:1 (3.42%)
- Tri Magnesium Citrate
- Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Malic Acid)
- Caffeine (0.25%)
- Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate)
- Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum)
- Sweeteners (Acesulfame K, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides),
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)
Suitable for Vegans